Here is the teaser to "Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola":
From this, we glean the following tidbits:
- The film is slated to release on Jan 11, 2013 (so there's another three months to go)
- We now know how to pronounce "Matru" (it's "मटरू")
- There's Shabana Azmi as well, returning to work with Vishal after playing the eponymous role in his debut film "Makdee"
- No surprises on the musical credits: Gulzar saab, Clinton Cerejo et al.
- The two-seater airplane is almost out of Tintin
- Though perhaps lacking the immediate impact of trailers for Kaminey and even Saat Khoon Maaf, there are enough intriguing elements: just what is the Meena Kumari complex? What's with the pink cow (or is purple? Should we ask Seth Godin)? And will Imran Khan's Haryanvi accent hold?