Reactions? Leave them in the comments box.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
- Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola - Sukhwinder Singh, Ranjit Barot
- Khamakha - Vishal Bhardwaj, Prem Dehati
- Oye Boy Charlie - Rekha Bhardwaj, Shankar Mahadevan, Mohit Chauhan
- Lootnewale - Sukhwinder Singh, Master Saleem
- Shara-Rara-Ra - Prem Dehati
- Badal Uthiya - Rekha Bhardwaj
- Chaar Dina Ki - Pankaj Kapur, Imran Khan and Prem Dehati
- Chor Police - Pankaj Kapur
- Nomvula - African Umoja
- Badal Uthiya Reprise - Prem Dehati
- Lootnewale Reprise - Sukhwinder Singh
Saturday, December 15, 2012
1. A couple of in-jokes: "Charlie" and "Dolly"
2. Shankar Mahadevan sings for Vishal for the first time (another example of a music composer singing for Vishal)
3. The brass band named "Kusturi-ca Brass Band", referring to the Serbian director Emil Kusturica (who is also known for his zany comedies and his brass bands, which has inspired songs such as "Emosional Atyachar")
4. The song's mukhDaa has a resemblance to the Mukesh song "Tauba Yeh Matwaali Chaal" from "Patthar Ke Sanam"?
The Kusturica connection is also hinted at in this Mint interview with the film's cinematographer, Kartik Vijay, who also says: "The story is about a capitalist who turns into a socialist when he starts to drink"